US 258, 0.3 miles E of NC 64
Also known as Princeville Graded Colored School, is a historic school for African-American students located at Princeville, Edgecombe County, North Carolina. It was built between 1935 and 1940, and is a one-story weatherboarded building, eleven bays wide and two rooms deep, with a recessed front-gable center entrance. It sits on a high brick pier foundation and has a hipped roof. The school closed in 1960, and the building served as Princeville's town hall from 1960 until 1999.